WHAT TO DO WITH OLDER, UNSOLD ARTWORK
If your artwork is stacking up in your studio, you don’t have a storage issue; you have a marketing obstacle!
Here are my top 5 ways to clear out your studio:
- Start/restart sending your newsletter.
- Rotate your older work into your current inventory.
- Repurpose the materials to make new art.
- Hold a Studio Sale with steep discounts.
- Donate the work to charity fundraisers with your local art group.
It might also be time to shift some of your creative energy into marketing. If you spend one hour each day working and executing your marketing strategy, you’ll have an empty studio in no time!
If you want some help getting started, message me!