SPECIALIZED HELP FOR YOUR NEEDS AND GOALS
I offer personalized training & coaching designed for your specific needs and goals. I can help you with everything from learning the tech to get your marketing done, to helping you build a marketing strategy.
From blogging to tweeting and Facebook-ing, and even newsletter publishing, developing a marketing strategy can be overwhelming.
How do you know where to put your money and time? Are Facebook ads or post boosts worth it?
I have the answers for you.
Marketing strategies are unique to each business owner. What works for a real estate broker will not work for an artist. This is where I can help. I have the training, experience, and certifications in social media marketing.
Click here to schedule a FREE 15 minute call with me!
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE ME
- Discovering what your end goal is for your marketing efforts
- More Facebook likes?
- Drive traffic to your website?
- Sell your products through Facebook or Twitter?
- Promote a special event?
- What is your budget?
- Depending on what you want to do, I can help you determine how much you need to spend in advertising to reach your goals.
- Developing a timeline calendar of blog posts, tweets & Facebook posts to establish a consistent web presence.
- Making sure your website can handle all of the excited people clicking away on your pages.
- Finding resources for content to share and deciding what your public image will be like (funny, serious, quirky, smart, informative)
- Setting up training for you and/or your staff to implement the new strategy.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly planning.
- Doing it yourself
- Social Media posts
- Blog posts
- Hiring the right person to manage your media marketing plan
- Will you be personally curating content, scheduling posts, monitoring results, responding to likes, comments and concerns?
- Will you hire a staff member to do all of the above?
- Are you starting small and want to hire me to manage your plan in the beginning?
- Do you just want to throw it all at me and have me handle everything?
- Setting monthly, quarterly and annual budget for marketing expenses.
- Running directed ads.
- Promoting or “boosting” organic posts.
- Creating content
- Blogs vs. Newsletters
- Newsletter services free vs. paid
- Creating content
- Selling your products
Do you already have a handle on your social and web presence? But you need some guidance and ideas? I can help you with this as well.
I have solutions to help you spend less time “marketing” and more time doing what you do best, creating your magic!
- Scheduling posts
- Curating content
- Hashtags, tags, metadata and more